If you have a good video with high resolutions and your video player says that this format is not supported macOS Sierra, or you need some codec to play that video, that, of course, makes you frustrated.
Here is a list of best video players for High Sierra that gets you smooth playback and is fast and stable.
- Elmedia Multiformat Player for Mac: Elmedia Multiformat Player for Mac supports FLV, AVI, MP3, Mp4, DAT, MOV, and many more. Elmedia comes with an inbuilt browser of its own so that you can watch the search for new videos without leaving Elmedia.
The top features of Elmedia Video Player:
- The customizable speed of playback.
- Hardware accelerated playback for the smooth HD experience.
- Various types of subtitles are supported and are easy to manage.
- Supports multiple audio tracks, also external.
- VLC Media Player for macOS: People using macOS High Sierra widely loves VLC Media Player because it’s the best video players for High Sierra. It supports multiple streaming protocols as well as CD, DVD and VCD.
Briefly about features of VLC Media Player:
- Supports many operating systems: macOS, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS.
- Offers subtitle synchronization.
- Has filters for video and audio.
- Supports raw/incomplete materials.
- Supports Blu-ray DVD, CD, and VCD.
- 5K Video Player for macOS: 5K Video Player for macOS can handle 4K/8K video playback. It can download videos from YouTube and stream a video through AirPlay. You can play DVDs which as made at home or made commercially.
Briefly about features of 5KPlayer:
- Enjoyable 3D experience on macOS.
- Watch and save Netflix 3D movies in 1080p, 720p in MKV, MP4, etc.
- Watch ultra HD videos on iMac, MacBook Pro, etc.
There are other players too, but it is best you if you can choose any of the above mentioned three, as the more you search for, the more you are going to get confused.